The biggest Bengali festival of the year, Durga Puja is here and people celebrate it with utmost enthusiasm. It is a five day affair which begins on the sixth day of Navratri (Sasthi) and ends with Vijaya Dashami (or Dusserha). This year the celebrations started on October 1, 2022 and will end on October 5, 2022. Durga Puja is the celebration of the coming home of the daughter (goddess Durga) with their children Lakshmi, Ganesh, Saraswati and Kartik. Therefore, food and fun play a major role in the celebration. It is, in fact, that time of year when people jostle each other, keeping all dietary thoughts at bay.
While some people hop into restaurants to try their special Puja menu, some like to keep it low and party with their friends and family. If you are someone who likes to stay at home, we have a perfect idea to make your stay an indulgent affair. We offer you the delicious recipe for chicken cutlets that you can prepare at home and enjoy as an appetizer for the party. The best part is that it’s super easy to make and doesn’t take more than an hour. Looked.
Also Read: Navratri 2022: Make This Delicious Kala Chana Prasad for Ashtami Bhog
How to make street chicken cutlet at home:
To make this dish you need ground chicken, grated potatoes, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, coriander leaves, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, coriander powder , red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Take the oil in a pan and add the onion to it. Fry for some time.
- Then add the ginger and garlic. Toss everything well.
- Add the ground chicken and mix.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala to it and mix. Close the lid and cook for some time.
- Grind the mixture and add chopped cilantro, grated potato and mix into a paste.
- Make small rings, dip them in the beaten egg, then the breadcrumbs and brown them well.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.
Watch the detailed Chicken Cutlet recipe video in the header section.
For more mouth-watering chicken snack recipes, click here.
Happy Durga Puja 2022, everyone!
About Somdatta SahaExplorer – that’s what Somdatta likes to call herself. Whether in terms of food, people or places, all she craves is to experience the unknown. Simple aglio olio or daal-chawal pasta and a good movie can make his day.