Are you a sucker for all things chicken? If so, here is an interesting version of your favorite food. Chef Ranveer Brar shared a drool-worthy recipe for chicken cutlet on Instagram. A plate full of crispy chicken cutlets is the best way to start your weekend. You do not think ? It is a dish enjoyed by all. And, if you’re having a party this weekend, you need to include it on your menu. The preparation time for this recipe is only 15 minutes and the cooking time is 20-25 minutes.
- Ground chicken 500g
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Chopped fresh green chillies – 2 to 3
- Salt to taste
- Degi red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Mustard oil – 1/4 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- 1/2 Lemon, juice
- Fresh breadcrumbs 2 tbsp
- Refined flour for coating
- Egg to coat
- Fresh breadcrumbs to coat
For the salad
- 1 medium potato – boiled and cubed
- 1 fresh green chilli – chopped
- Mustard paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- A few cilantro leaves – roughly torn
- 1 medium tomato – cubes
- 1/2 medium lemon juice
(Also read: Chief Ranveer Brar wants cilantro to be the national herb; internet agrees)
Procedure for cooking a chicken cutlet:
1) First, take a bowl and add minced chicken to it followed by various spices including ginger garlic paste, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, powder cumin, coriander powder, black pepper powder, mustard oil, coriander leaves and lemon juice. , fresh breadcrumbs and mix well.
2) Now take some of the mixture and shape it to your preference. Basically, give the shape of cutlets.
3) Before frying, make sure to coat it well with a few ingredients. Take your cutlet and first apply the refined flour on it. Dip it in the scrambled egg and at the end, coat it again with the breadcrumbs. Make sure to do this process correctly.
4) Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the cutlet in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Remove and rest for 3-4 minutes and serve with a fresh salad.
5) Ranveer Brar said the salad can be made with boiled potatoes, green chili, mustard paste, tomatoes, lemon juice and salt.
Watch the full chicken cutlet recipe video here:
I hope you will like the recipe. Don’t forget to try it at home.