Sometimes you just need Asian food in your life. When I saw a sirloin steak and broccoli in the fridge, I knew a beef and broccoli stir-fry was on the menu. This easy broccoli beef recipe comes together quickly, cooks in 10 minutes, and tastes better than takeout. Seriously.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total duration: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch (Split)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 packed tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak, flank steak, or your favorite steak, cut into thin 1-inch pieces (I used sirloin steak)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, sliced
Here’s how to do it:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl. In another bowl, combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef (don’t crowd the pan) and brown on both sides. (I made this in two batches.) Remove to a plate.
follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.2022-09-09