I’m not a big drinker, but I to like Mimosas. I appreciate it classic mimosa made with orange juice, but I also like a “mimosa menu” with options other than orange juice. As to fall happens, it just doesn’t seem right to drink a bright orange citrus cocktail; such a drink seems more suitable for spring or summer. This time of year we need something more seasonal, more autumnal.
This is where the mimosa menu comes in, with the apple cider mimosa. It’s the perfect festive fall cocktail (especially for those of us who don’t like flavored beers). This cocktail will add sparkle to your Thanksgiving having dinner. It will also be appreciated during a romantic date or when your book club comes. Mimosas go with everything! And this recipe is about as simple and festive as it gets. Cheers!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Total duration: 5 minutes
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of champagne or prosecco
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, for rim (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, for the rim (optional)
Here’s how to do it:
- If you would like a cinnamon-sugar rim, combine the sugar and cinnamon on a small plate. Fill a small bowl with water. Dip the champagne flutes in water to wet the edges, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes a quarter full with apple cider, then top with champagne or prosecco.
Note: 30Seconds participates in Amazon’s Affiliate Advertising Program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fee if you make a purchase through those links.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.