Presented by Beltone – A leader in audience Health care.
BBQ shrimp recipe to die for.
Looking for a great BBQ shrimp recipe? We have found the perfect source to soothe your palate.
Nothing is as delicious as good food served by great people. For Julia and Jason, Gasoline Kitchen + Bar of Chino Valley, Arizona is the culmination of 30 years in the restaurant and catering industry. Over the course of their career, the husband and wife team have crossed state and country lines to bring the best dishes, ideas and techniques to every guest’s plate.
Integrating the experiences and wisdom of their lives led them to build a dynamic and creative restaurant offering world-class cuisine in their hometown of Chino Valley, Arizona.
From an early age, Jason knew his path led to the kitchen. “I’ve been cooking since I was little,” he says. “My mom says I’ve always been in and around the kitchen.” After working in restaurant kitchens as a teenager, Jason traveled to Panama, an experience that is still reflected in Essence’s menu today.
Throughout Jason’s global travels, he collected unique flavors and brought them back to Chino Valley. Chef Jason’s N’awlins BBQ Shrimp brings together flavor, culture and homemade goodness in one dish.
Essence Kitchen + Bar Jason’s Chef BBQ N’awlins Shrimp
Minutes: about. ten
Difficulty: 2 out of 10
- Put the oil and garlic in the sauté pan and heat until the garlic sizzles, but don’t burn!
- Add the prawns to the skillet and flambé with the sherry.
- Add Cajun seasoning and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato sauce, squeeze the lemon wedges into a dish and add to the pan. Add green onion and sauté together for 2 minutes until hot and shrimp are cooked.
- Place 1/2 piece of garlic bread on a roasting pan and bake until toasted.
- Plate of cooked shrimp and arrange the bread along the edge.
Download Chef Jason’s N’awlins BBQ Shrimp printable file.
For more home-cooked meals to share with friends and family, visit Gasoline Kitchen + Bar at 1021 AZ-89 #104, Chino Valley, AZ 86323. Tell them Signals A Z.com referred you!
Content originally published in TG Magazine. Read more on issuu.com/talkingglassmedia