Are you tired of eating the same kind of food every day? Everyday cooking can be monotonous, so just make it interesting once in a while. There are many delicious options you can consider using ingredients already available in your kitchen. Remember that eating tasty does not mean compromising your health.
🗞️Subscribe now: get Express Premium to access the best election reports and analysis 🗞️
If you’re looking for a simple and delicious recipe this week — especially a dinner menu — without having to burn your pockets, try balti butter paneer, a popular dish in the Indian subcontinent.
While there are many delicious paneer specialties, this one combines various vegetables like tomato and onion to make a lip-smacking, healthy sauce dish that can be eaten with rice and roti. .
Learn more about the step-by-step process, courtesy of Godrej Vikhroli Cucina.
– Paneer 300 g
– Curd 150 ml
– Bell pepper 60 g (optional)
– Almond/cashew paste 50 g
– Red chilli powder 10 g
– Bay leaf (crushed) 2
– Clove powder ¼ teaspoon
– Cinnamon powder ¼ teaspoon
– Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
– Ginger 1½ inch
– Garlic 5 pieces
– Tomato (puree) 400 g
– Butter 75g
– 2 medium sized onions (finely chopped)
– Coriander leaves ½ bunch
– Cream 60ml
– Whole garam masala 5 g
– Godrej Sunflower Oil 15ml
– Salt to taste
1. Mix curd, marzipan, red chili powder, crushed bay leaf, clove powder, cinnamon powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, tomato puree and salt.
2. Cut the paneer into 2cm cubes and the bell pepper into 2cm squares.
3. Marinate the paneer pieces in this mixture for 1 hour.
4. Heat the oil and butter together and add the whole garam masala; when it crackles, add the finely chopped onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
5. Add marinated paneer pieces and pepper cubes, sauté for one minute.
6. Add the rest of the marinade and mix well.
7. Cook over low heat until fully cooked. The marinade will turn into a buttery sauce and take on a deep orange color.
8. Add half of the chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Give a boil.
9. Add cream, mix well, bring to a boil.
10. Serve hot, garnished with the remaining chopped cilantro leaves.