Chew Chew Truck’s Crystal Schieber stops by Studio 10 to whip up two of the food truck fan favorites! Find all the information about Chew Chew Truck below.
Mastermind Chicken Grilled Cheese
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fresh baby spinach
- Your favorite seasoning
- Slice the boneless skinless chicken and season with your favorite seasoning.
- Cook the chicken for a few minutes, until cooked to 165⁰, set aside.
- Butter 1 side of 2 slices of bread, place buttered side down on griddle/pan (medium-high heat).
- Add sliced or grated Gouda to each slice of bread “face up” until the cheese is melted.
- Add 4 oz of chicken over the melted cheese.
- Remove from fire.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and the chopped baby spinach.
Fried Brussels sprouts
- 1 lb fresh Brussels sprouts
- Rapeseed oil for frying
- To train:
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced/diced garlic
For the dressing: Combine red wine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, Italian seasoning and garlic until incorporated. Put aside.
Heat the canola oil to 350-400⁰.
Carefully place a handful of halved Brussels sprouts into the oil.
Cook anywhere from 1 to 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Top with our house dressing or your favorite Italian dressing.
Chew Chew Truck is a food truck that serves stuffed grilled cheese and other fresh foods in Baldwin County and the surrounding Gulf Coast area.
Chef Crystal has a passion for food and serving others through food is her love language. What better way to share that passion and love than to have a kitchen on wheels that can go anywhere people need great food, freshly prepared and on the spot.
We named our food truck the “Chew Chew Truck” and all of our menu items are named after railroad lingo to honor the history of trains in Baldwin County and the Gulf Coast.
Copyright 2022 WALA. All rights reserved.